Donations we will collect
- White Goods in working order < 10 years old. £30 charge for refrigeration collection
- Gas appliances -£20 collection charge. Item must be disconnected by customer prior to collection otherwise we regret this will not be able to be collected.
- Sofas with fire labels and in good condition.
- Tables & Chairs
- Standard 2 door wardrobes under 6ft
- Chests of drawers
- Bed bases, wooden or divan in good condition – no mattresses. If wooden bed bases these need to be dismantled prior to collection
- Bedside tables
- Book cases
- Bedroom furniture including children’s
Donations we will accept if brought to our warehouse (subject to quality)
- Any household considered including single armchairs
- Separate benches or chairs for dining tables (unless part of table & chair set in which case we will collect) and garden benches
To avoid disappointment, please use the form on this page and upload a photo of your item and we will contact you back within 24-48 hours.
Further donation information:
- All collections are dependant on location.
- Sofas, sofa beds, futons or any chairs with padding need to be in a good clean condition without any rips, stains or any structural damage. The fire safety label must have the wording ‘Carelessness causes fire’.
- With beds the fire label is different – it is a small blue label with a match or flame symbol.
- Due to restricted space on our vans we are not able to take items that are over 6’ high and 4’ wide.
- With any refrigeration we do charge to take these items because they are classed as hazardous waste by EU laws. This charge helps towards the cost of safety checks we have to carry out and for potential disposal.
- We are unable to offer a collection for mattresses.
- With each booking we always say that the driver has the final say on all items being offered as they get to see the overall condition on the day of collection. We do not guarantee to take all items that are being offered.